Sunday, November 23, 2008

Elusive

You may have noticed that I uploaded a picture of Derek Zoolander as a profile photo. You may also have noticed I have only written one blog. This defines Jake Hammerfield. I am elusive. You will never know when I have posted a blog. If you think you will know, you are wrong. I will tell you a story of the last time someone thought they knew me:

I found a dog while I was out adventuring one afternoon. I named him Sirius, after the satellite radio company. We became the best of friends, little did I know he would come to double cross me in the worst way. We were walking down the street, minding our own business, when someone came up and told me how cute Sirius was. He leaned over to pet him and I knocked him out with my bicep. He thought he knew me and could just come up and pet my dog. Jerk.

Anyway, one day Sirius ran off.

No comments: